Fire Safety InstructionsTo top
In every room there are instructions on what to do in case of fire.
In case of difficulty in walking, please notify the Reception.
If you discover a fire:
- Notify the Reception immediately and remain calm.
- Activate the alarm by breaking the glass in the nearest alarm call point.
- Evacuate the room by closing all the back doors.
- Do not stop / delay to collect personal belongings.
- Alert the maid or any other member of the staff.
- If you smell smoke, stay low (smoke rises up)
- Use the nearest exit point.
- Do not enter the room until you are notified that it is safe.
- If you have to stay in the room, seal the door with wet towels, open and remain near the window until someone is there to assist you.